The Right Choice would like to share some current and upcoming events.
During these trying times, we continue to support our local businesses and provide employment opportunities to our contract employees. In June, we successfully re-opened our office to the public by appointment only. Utilizing the resources available to us, we’ve ensured that we are following ALL county & state guidelines to maintain a clean and healthy work environment.
Whether you are looking for personnel or seeking employment, The Right Choice is here to assist you. In addition, we are equipped to answer any questions you may have regarding the safety and health of your work environment. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Right Choice has a legal obligation to comply with all applicable employment laws. Just like other types of employees, temporary employees are protected by employment laws including those pertaining to harassment.
Effective January 1, 2021 California law mandates all employers of 5 or more employees to provide sexual harassment and abusive conduct prevention training.
The law requires training once every two years, as follows:
- 1 hour of training to non-supervisory employees
- 2 hours of training to supervisors and managers
The training and education will be provided by experts in prevention of harassment, discrimination, and retaliation. The Right Choice will provide this training through a portal which allows our employees to complete the training from their smart phone or electronic device. We will provide more information to our employees in the next couple of months.
New Online System for You!
The Right Choice recently integrated a new front office system allowing us to reach YOU, our employees, customers, and candidates virtually.
Key benefits of our new online system:
- Candidates and Employees
- Apply and on-board on-line
- Immediately receive pertinent information regarding their job assignment
- Check their availability online
- Complete their weekly timecard online, submit it to their supervisor for authorization, and send it directly to our payroll department for processing
- Receive streamlined invoicing sent directly to decision makers and department managers
- View previous invoices
- View timecard history/audits
- And so much more!
We are excited about this new system and hope you will explore all the features it offers by requesting a personal login from one of The Right Choice staff members.